How should any individual who is considering breast implant surgery go about choosing the right breast surgeon for their needs?
What is the best way to become educated on breast implant surgery and what is right for you?
In choosing a breast surgeon in Mexico, be prepared to ask questions. Use the following questions to get started.
About Your Plastic Surgeon
- How many breast implant procedures do you do each year?
- What percentage of your practice is dedicated to breast augmentation? To breast reconstruction?
- What type of implants do you use? Saline or silicone? What brand?
- What is the most common complication you've encountered with breast implant surgery?
- What is your revision rate?
- What is the most common type of breast revision you perform?
Breast Implant Size
- Do I want my breasts to look natural; or obviously augmented?
- How will my breast implants affect my lifestyle?
- How will my breast implants affect my clothing choices?
- How will my breast implants affect the health and aging of my breasts?
- Will my breast implants affect posture and lead to pain?
Breast Implant Procedure
- How long will I be in pain after the surgery?
- What is my expected recovery time?
- How likely is it that I will get an infection after the surgery?
- How much risk is there from the anesthesia?
- What can I do to minimize the risk of short-term and long-term complications?
- Where will my scar be?
Get a FREE quote for Breast Implants
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.